This is played much like Bang, Crash, Rotten Banana,etc. This was made to review the Treasures Reading Series Kindergarten sight words.
How to Play:
- Take turns drawing the word cards from the container and reading them.
- If you can read the word within 5 seconds, you get to keep the card. If you can't, your partner tries tries to read it, and if it is read correctly, the partner keeps the card.
- If neither of you get it right, the card goes into the "Don't Know It, Yet" pile on the floor.
- When a Go Bananas! card is pulled out of the container the students place all their cards back into the container. The Go Bananas! card is then placed in a separate pile on the floor or table .
- The game is played until all the cards are drawn, and the player with the most cards wins.
Download game here: