AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

OHH PAIR-A-DICE ...heavenly to share ideas--Come join the dice linky party!

Little Miss Kindergarten is hosting a dice linky party.  Who doesn't love dice? I love dice games.  Some people suggest rolling them on mats to prevent noises.  You can also get carpet samples (FREE) to roll them on.  I usually can tune them out, but do encourage my kids to roll them in the tops of their crayon boxes to prevent them from bouncing around.  I just recently posted a few dice games.  You can click the link here---and as the school year swings into gear, I'll be posting more. These are just beginning of the year review. ;)   Be sure to check out the other dice suggestions--whether it be for storage or games!!  Enjoy the blog hopping!

1 comment:

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews