AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom---I have to get things done in my room!!!



Hello blogging friends and followers!!!  I'm headed home from Disney (BOO!) and have a working laptop (my husband's--yeah?).  I have all my cute clip art on my computer (which is still not working), but I've missed the blogging world so I thought I'd make due with what I had on his. One of my FAVORITE books is Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. I know that Kindergarten teachers probably read this to my kiddos before they get to me, but like I tell my students---great books are meant to be enjoyed again!  This story I believe is a GREAT review for 1st graders with alphabet letters.  Here are some activities I have found/modified/created to use the first few days of our school year!!  Enjoy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews