AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Vacation!!!

Sorry I'm MIA.  I had every intention of blogging on the way down to Florida.  We had the computers charged, the phones tethered---and then my laptop cord quit working.  UGH!!!  I could have used my husband's laptop, but his doesn't have the cute clip art on it! :)  ANYWAYS-----I'm HERE, and loving every minute of it. I think I have decided to stay here forever.  If you've read my profile---you know this is my favorite place.  My kids were so excited, but it took them until the Florida Welcome Center before they realized where we were going!  I will be back to the blogging world soon......I have a 16 hour drive home (with a working laptop) YAY!!!  Have a great school year to those that are already back!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews