AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Three-in-a-Row

I made this game for my son's kindergarten teacher--who happens to be one of my friends and coworkers.  I thought that I'd share it on here as well.  Maybe someone else can use it with their class---perhaps as a review before teaching 3D shapes--or as a Fun Friday game, or a time filler for a sub?  It's designed to be a review of colors, shapes, and sizes.  I've included the calling card pictures as well.  **As I was making it, it reminded me a lot of candy land---so go figure, I now want to go in my kitchen and bake--but I'm going to try to behave myself and avoid the temptation of sugar.  ** The file is large.  There are 22 Three-in-A-Row Cards (my intentions for this is that it's played like Bingo, but you only need 3 in a row to win--kinda like tic-tac-toe) and the calling cards.  I hope that I didn't duplicate any, but if you notice a mistake, please let me know. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews