AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Blends--and Blender Recipe ;)

I have an obsession with making things in the kitchen-----Why the things I make can never be, uhm, less fattening more nutritious is hard to tell.  I guess maybe it's because one of my New Year's resolutions was to make things so OTHER people get "fluffier"---in other words---the junk food I make is NOT to stay in my house ;)  Anyhoo...Tonight the kids and I made some cookies.  They were good--hence them being in my freezer right now (saves the temptation that way---or so I thought it did, until I realized that I like frozen goodies just as well lol)
Okay---back on topic---sort of---I found this recipe tonight. 



You can click the picture to get the recipe for the pumpkin pie smoothie.  It sounds delicious---and perfect for this time of year.  I posted a recipe for another smoothie this summer when I blogged my "r  blend" freebies.  I thought that the "l blend" deserved a recipe too.

Here's the l blend work that I created to share with you tonight.  One is a game (Three-In-A-Row).  I didn't post the directions with it as I've blogged about it before.  If you have questions about it, feel free to ask.

I also made other l blend word work.  You can get that here.  Go figure---there's a cupcake recipe with that post.  I guess baking helps me "clear my head"--in return.  I need that escape time once in a while.  What helps you clear your head?  Are you a baker?  Shopper?  Lay out in front of the TV vegger?

2 comments:

  1. I am all of the above :)

    For the past few years, one of my New Years resolutions has been to try two new recipes each month. :) I even made a cute sheet to record what I made- then I will scrapbook it and blog about it on my cooking blog :)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link isn't working for me. :( I am focusing on blends with my kiddos right now and you have sooooo many fabulous ideas for them! I swear every time I search for something, I end up on your blog. :)

    Amy
    Krazy About Kiddos

    ReplyDelete

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews