AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Monday, November 7, 2011

Butterfinger Cupcakes---YUMMY!

Okay---so maybe I have your attention..if y'all have read my blog posts, you know that one of  my FAVORITE things to do is bake.  I find it so relaxing...stress relieving....AND sometimes creativity strikes me (notice I said SOMETIMES...because sometimes hunger strikes me more and I want to dive into the goodies...I mean I have to make sure they are fit before I give them away, right?)  Okay--anyways..I found this awesome recipe on pinterest and I have to share it.


I so need to make these soon....like I need a chocolate fix---but it will have to wait until tomorrow.....
OHH yesterday I said I was working on some more short u activities.  I got sidetracked tonight because I was also trying to look for fattening recipes develop Thanksgiving lessons so I'm a little late in posting more word work....but here ya go.  You can click the picture below to grab it.






And one more thing--for all my Ohio followers--here's to good results tomorrow.  I try not to be too political, but I worry about what will become of our education system if Issue 2 passes.

2 comments:

  1. Looks super yummy! And the freebie is cute too! I guess I didn't realize you were from Ohio too? :)

    Charity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh! That looks so yummy!! My mouth is watering just looking at it. Thank you for the freebie.

    First Grade Delight

    ReplyDelete

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews