AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pinterest--Blends--Freebies-and a Recipe???

I can't help myself-----pinterest and I are just becoming too good of friends.  But goodness is "he" demanding----he really requires a lot of my time.  I hop on there to look for some fun things to do.  I tell myself, "Self, you have housework to do, 30 minutes is plenty for now."  You think I listen to myself? Sometimes I'm glad I don't because then I wouldn't have found some of those AWESOME recipes.  

OHHH---I made the butterfinger cupcakes.  They seemed to be a hit.  I took them to the lounge--but when I went back in at 9:45 to grab me one (dropped them off at 9)---they were all gone!  Glad they liked them :)   So tonight I found these:

Don't they look yummy?  I can't wait to play around on there some more during our upcoming breaks (when I feel I have more down time) and see what other goodies (school or baking related) I can find.

Okay---now the freebies and the blends.  Next week, Treasure's focuses on l blends.  Here's a word work activity with letter boxes, and task cards.  You can click the picture to go to the link.  I did use a font called Yoshi's Story Game.  As I've said before, google docs and I don't always see eye to eye on the fonts I want to use---and the ones that "he" allows me to use. 

 

**I LOVE Comments---they feed me (so do cupcakes) but comments are more filling (or fulfilling I should say)

4 comments:

  1. When I click for the cupcake recipe, I get an Error 404 and no recipe. Help

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be perfect for us this week too. Do you use Houghton Mifflin too? I clicked on the pics, but nothing happened.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry y'all. I have no idea what happened. I always check to make sure my links work when I post (and I thought for sure I did tonight). I worked on this for like 15 minutes trying to get the links to work...That silly blogger link kept appearing in my cupcake picture. IF you see anymore problems, please let me know.

    Chrissy--we use McGraw Hill--our Reading Series is Treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes look so yummy! Please try them soon and let us know if we should try them!

    First Grade Delight

    ReplyDelete

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews