Here are the questions:
1. What are you thankful for in your classroom?
2. What person are you most thankful for?
3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?
4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?
5. What are you most thankful for?
1) I am most thankful for my students. I am glad to see them each and every day. I worry about them when they aren't, and for some, being at school is the safest, healthiest, and happiest place for them.
2) WOW...just one person huh? I am most thankful for my husband. He's my everything. He is caring, supportive, loving, funny, need I go on? He is an AWESOME father. He cooks, cleans, does laundry, and can even braid hair! He is the one I go to for everything---he is my best friend.
3) Hmm....3 blogs....Well, I have to say that my 3 blogs are:
Yep, that says Cookies and Cups. I have to say, that baking is one of my favorite things (next to teaching) and I spend a lot of time in the kitchen with my own kids making things. So this blog helps me get some time in with my own kids.
I love the lunchbox ideas. I need to get a cute little divider so I can start surprising my own kids with those adorable lunches like she packs! :)
and finally(or Classroom Freebies more specifically) it's nice to find teachers who offer so much of their work for free. I'm thankful for the many people I've received feedback and ideas from. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for all the wonderful ideas.
4) What guilty pleasure (I'm breaking the rules and listing 2) am I the most thankful? I'd have to say and
5) What am I the most thankful for? I have a lot. I'd have to say I'm thankful for all the blessings I have in my life. Praise to the good Lord above. I wouldn't be where I am now without prayer and faith. I'm thankful for my husband, family, job, friends, DISNEY WORLD---but I am so thankful that my children are happy and healthy. I love my job as a teacher, but these little ones are my world.