AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Thank you!

First of all, let me say thank you to everyone who left kind words yesterday.  I needed an outlet for my emotions.  I also wanted to let everyone know that we really do need to stop and enjoy life.  (In other words, I need to get off this computer and blog only when kids are in bed--I usually try to do that, but I am making that my new goal)  Okay---I need to thank a few wonderful people.  This helped cheer me up! :)  A few people have passed on the One Lovely Blog Award to me. 
I want to thank those that have sent it.  Thank you to

Karlie Johnson at We are ALL Special 





Then Jessica from Glitzy in First Grade gave me this:





I posted about awards here when Chrissy at First Grade Found Me  awarded me the One Lovely Blog.


Please be sure to stop by their blogs---and all the other ones that are on the side of my screen.  There are a lot of great bloggers out there.  We all learn so much from each other!  Take the time to say thanks if they post something that's helpful for you!!  Kind words feed the soul!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews