AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sale

Thanks Ashley for the ADORABLE graphics)  
I am so ready for the sale (personally, not as a seller HAHA).  I have many things on my wish list.  You see that picture above?  Ashley makes the cutest graphics and my cart is about as full as that one above.  (Yes, all those are hers).  If you create, or are looking to create, you should check her out. 

The details for the sale----you can earn up to 28% off.  Most sellers are offering a 20% discount in their stores (some select items). Then if you enter cmt12 at checkout, you will receive an additional 10% off. 

I am still in the process of working on some of my holiday centers that I hope to finish this weekend.  I did get a Christmas Reader finished.  It's called Reindeer, Reindeer. 
You can click HERE to check it out!
I also finished  Treasures Words of the Day for Units 4-6.   
Though these go with the Treasures series, feel free to check them out as they are sight words.



I also bundled all Treasures resources together.  It is already more than 20% off, and I've not included it as part of the sale.

I hope to have literacy centers from this packet finished by the weekend.  If you're not following my store, please consider doing so as you will be informed on when new products are posted.
You can click HERE to be a follower of mine at TpT.



Many of my besties are having a sale too!  Check them out! :)


2 comments:

  1. The sale came at just the right time. I have a little extra money! lol BTW. I'm really excited, I ordered Power Point from Amazon. I'm anxious to get it and try making a few things.

    Kelly @ I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you through TBTS! I'm a new blogger. How do I copy that huge list of sellers to put on my blog? Thanks!

    TheJugglingTeacher

    ReplyDelete

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews