AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Back To School

Today I was thinking about what little game that I could play with my firsties when school starts.  There is always such a huge gap in abilities, that the first of the year can be a struggle.  I wanted to play an I Have,  Who Has game, but didn't want it to involve a lot of reading.  Soooo....I came up with this Rhyming version of I Have, Who Has.  It's not quite what I had hoped it to be---but it should still be something fun for them, and a little mini Kindergarten assessment at that. 

1 comment:

  1. Administrative mistakes are exceptionally normal and they could incorporate installments that have not been credited, late installments or even information from another person's acknowledge record for a comparable name as yours. The terrible news is they could extremely well influence your settled vehicle credit application. cash advance chicago

    ReplyDelete

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews