AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Where did my day go??????

Today was the first day with my firsties.  All in all, it was a GREAT day.  I had forgot how much time it takes to  help them put away school supplies, mark supplies, color, work, cut, glue---WOW!!  I've been out of the first grade loop too long.  I always do calendar on the first day of school----to get them into routine---but I have NO idea where my day went.  It turns out that it worked out for the best for me---because as "organized" as I think I am, I have NO clue where I put my calendar headers.  Hopefully that works out for you guys too.  I created safari themed headers for you to print, if you'd like.  Maybe tomorrow I will get into my regular routine...I sure hope so!!!  Have a great year blogging friends!! :)

2 comments:

  1. They turned out super cute!! I have all of my classroom stuff packed in random boxes and spread out throughout my house waiting for a classroom, I'm so scared I'm not going to find everything!! Luckily I have a ton of resources in case I don't ;)

    Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh thank you!! It's been hard switching grade levels....I feel like I'm forgetting EVERYTHING. I just need to breathe---and it will all work out! ;)

    ReplyDelete

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews