AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Monday, November 28, 2011

So leave a peppermint stick for old St. Nick ---Hanging on the Christmas tree

It's the holiday season!!!  Yeah---I know--my singing is JUST FABULOUS!!! If you ask my family (my wonderful husband and adorable kids) they will tell you just how truly great I am at singing. PSHH!  What do they know?  I live in Buddy's world!

Although---I did hear my kids upstairs making fun of me and my singing---my son, who's 5, said--she just sings SOO LOUD.  I really only do it because I know it drives them KUH-RA-ZY! :) ohh--and it's fun to be the annoying one sometime! :)

I saw this and pinned it on Pinterest---not everyone is a fan of peppermint, but it does look so pretty in this punch bowl.  If you click the pic, it will take you to the recipe on Taste of Home.



**Random thought---but wouldn't a linky party of holiday foods be fun?  I have NO clue how to do one--and technically it isn't "school-ish"--but WOW--with all these great blogs, could you imagine how many ideas I'd get? ;)

Okay--back on topic--kinda?  Food gets my brain juices working sometimes...then again, sometimes it turns my hiney into a magnet where I stay plopped in front of the TV at night---but we won't mention that.  Soo----here's a peppermint plural game if you'd like to use it.  Ohh--I didn't put it in the directions, but the only thing you  need is to add playing pieces (I have found that math teddy bear counters in different colors work well for playing pieces on smaller game boards).  Click the pic to download.

 
If you could be so kind and help spread some holiday cheer---comment below if you find this helpful ;) 

15 comments:

  1. I love peppermints! Looks yummo! Thanks for the freebie!

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The freebie looks fab although I don't teaching reaching - but I sure do drink punch! Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest fan!

    FlapJack Educational Resources

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower! Very cute game! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the adorable game! We're studying that right now, so your timing couldn't have been more perfect. Very cute! --Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful and just in time. Thank you for this great game.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the creative game. It is always more fun to practice a skill by playing a game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect to practice plurals with my second graders!! LOVE me some peppermint stick ice cream this time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your stuff! I love to check your blog and see what new stuff you have added! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys have really filled my bucket!! Thanks for all the nice comments.

    And peppermint ice cream sounds great too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute--and timely too. My daughter has been working on plurals. We played four rounds today! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fantastic! I have pinned your printable onto to my Pinterest board to share with everyone. I can not wait to use this next week. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing this wonderful resource.

    Merry Xmas

    ReplyDelete

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews