AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Meal/Delicious Recipe

Definitely not school related, BUT, who doesn't love sweets???
Okay, peeps. If you've been a follower for a while---you KNOW that I love baking (cupcakes/cookies especially)---notice the FABULOUS cupcakes on the blog?  Thanks Kristen! :) 

See, my dream vision---to own a bakery.  Hold on now---picture this.  It's like Barnes and Noble...you know how they have a Starbucks inside???????  Well, my bakery would be inside a Teacher Store/Teacher Consignment Shop.  Yep, and I'd serve coffees, and cupcakes, and flavored sodas....ahhhh----doesn't it sound AWESOME?  Okay, okay---back to reality.

 Anyhoo, I thought I'd share one of my favorite recipe sites, and of course an awesome sweet treat recipe.

If you haven't heard of Tastespotting..CHECK IT OUT!!  It's awesome!  So many great recipes all in one little spot, and of course, I get a lot of great ideas from pinterest.  I honestly use it more for baking recipes, than for teaching...shh!  If we're ever at a get together, don't share my secret on where I got my FABULOUS recipe! ;)

 I make cupcakes on the side (ya know, trying to earn the $$$$ for that bakery), and my hubby's work and my work are my wonderful taste testers.  Both places have really enjoyed these.  The recipe comes from Your Cup of Cake.  Here's a pic from her blog:

Source--Your Cup of Cake

It's a simple recipe, but the taste is PURE Awesomeness!!!  Enjoy!! 

4 comments:

  1. Yummmmmmmm! Your hubby's co workers are so lucky.
    --Chrissy
    Http://firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Pinterest seems like a really good place to find great recipes.

    ReplyDelete

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews