AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Day 4-Christmas Freebie Countdown

Today's freebie is from my lifesaver writing journal prompts from last year.  Having prompts at my fingertips was so quick and easy.  I could use them for morning work.  I could use them for a center activity.  I could use them for a sub.  Yes, planning for a sub is always tedious around the holidays when everything else is going on....so I like quick, easy, and Ready To Go!!  
These Ready to Print Prompts were perfect!
Writing Prompts-First Grade and Fabulous
 Think you may like them? 
Here's a freebie for you as well. 
Writing Prompt Freebie-First Grade and Fabulous
You can click the image above to grab the writing prompt.
This is one of my favorite ones because I love their creativity.
Within this pack, you have the option of choosing primary lined lines or the solid line. 
You can click HERE to see this pack on TpT. 

Are you enjoying the holiday freebies?
Feel free to link up.


Here's how:
1 ) Grab the image for the 12 Days of Christmas and link back to this post so that others can find it! :)
2) Write a post and leave a freebie.
It can be an old freebie, a holiday themed freebie, winter freebie--
but you get the point--it needs to be an ALWAYS freebie please.
3) Come back to this post and share your link to your post.  
Your immediate link to the freebie post itself--not just blog link.

I hope everyone has fun with this linky party!! 
Please be kind and leave some love for those that are linking up and sharing their hard work.


1 comment:

  1. DeAnne-

    I tried to add my day 4 freebie but there is no link. Has the 12 days of Christmas ended?

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews