AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Monday, December 28, 2015

Fun Links and Apps for your Students

Hi all!  I hope everyone that celebrates had a great Christmas.  I know my family did!  I'm enjoying this time off relaxing and enjoying life.  It's nice to just step back and have a few "do nothing" days...I mean stay in your jammies and just enjoy your family days!  No school work, no housework, --ahh!!  
Today was the first day I've had that since break started.  
I piddled here and there, laundry always needs done..but nothing major.   

My do-nothing day has allowed me time to share a few links with you.  Websites I've used in my classroom, or have ready to go for the Ipads upon return.  I shared them on FB, but I thought I'd link them here too. :)
Simply click the images below.  You will be taken to the FB post where I have listed several sites.
Feel free to share some of your favorites as well. 


Fun Websites for the Elementary Clasroom

Fun Apps for the Elementary Classroom


Enjoy the rest of your break!
Happy New Year! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi DeAnne, I tried clicking on the images below your post but nothing happened. Can you please check if it's working? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. They are working. You need to click the images and maybe be logged into Facebook as that is where the link goes.

      Delete
    2. Hi. They are working. You need to click the images and maybe be logged into Facebook as that is where the link goes.

      Delete

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews