It's late, and I'm sitting here in bed...and I know that hubby is ready for me to turn off this computer so I will make this quick. I just posted a 34 page download in the Teacher Store. It's Valentine's themed. It has the following activities:
1) Adjective Sort--how many, what size, what color--with recording sheet
2) Oh Cupid--a sight word game that is played like Bang/Rotten Banana/Crash
3) Hundred Box Puzzles-set of 20 (numbered like task cards)
4) Tens and Ones activities
I told my facebook fans last week that I wanted to do a facebook giveaway...so here it is. What you need to do is answer two questions...I wanna see how well you know me! :)
1) What's my favorite thing to do (outside of school stuff)?
2) Where's my favorite place to go for vacation?
**I post about both of those questions quite often. The first 3 people to respond on facebook (with the correct answers lol) will win the Valentine's workstations.
Here's a peek:
May Fluency Printables
2 hours ago