AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Bunny Time!

Okay, I admit it...I bribe my kids!  Please tell me I'm not the only one!
This week, due to it already being a crazy week with Spring break, AND then it snowed today.
Yes friends, SNOW, in Ohio in April after it was 86 Sunday.  
Whatever.....so all these little changes can make the kiddos a bit crazy, right?
SO I bribe them!  
This week I'm bribing them with a simple little craft.
We're on our telling time unit in Math.
We did a little bunny math story today.
My students wrote digital times for the analog clock and wrote about an activity that the bunny was doing during that time.  They had to illustrate them as well.  Their pictures were pretty cute!

Tomorrow, they will make this little craft.
Now, NOTE I'm not a crafty person.
Most of my crafts turn out looking like bears.
Just ask my friend Hadar (aka Miss Kindergarten)

But I am pretty fond of this little guy and I think that my kiddos will enjoy him.
I have the patterns if you'd like to use them.
You can click HERE to grab them.
I included two versions of a clock face. 
One with numbers, and one where students can record the numbers.  

I like my students to add details to their pictures. 
So they will use pink construction paper to add the bunny pads, ears and nose. 
The clock pattern will also be on pink paper.  

Then using a brad, jumbo paper clip and small paper clip, they will make the clock hands.
I hope they enjoy making this little guy.  I think he's pretty cute! :)

Enjoy! :)

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for sharing this! I pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! If I wasn't on spring break, I'd make it with my class tomorrow. They'd love it!
    Chrissy

    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews