AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

12 Days of Freebies Countdown

Welcome to Day 9 of the Christmas countdown.  I do hope you're able to use the things I've shared.
Today's countdown freebie comes from My Christmas with a Cat Unit. 
 It involves using this WONDERFUL book.


I just love the Splat Books, don't you?


I created a mini-unit for my sub to use last year at Christmas time.
My kiddos loved their Splat Craft that was with it.
I also enjoyed seeing them hanging in the hall when I returned.
They were cute!

I thought I'd share a little page from this unit for you.
It's a comprehension check.
Merry Christmas Splat Freebie-First Grade and Fabulous
 If you'd like to use this for your class, click the image above.

 If you'd like to check out the unit, you can click the image below. 
Christmas with a cat-First Grade and Fabulous




1 comment:

  1. It's not normal that an individual purchases a vehicle without taking a vehicle credit. Most vehicle deals are done with a vehicle credit. At the point when applying for a vehicle advance, you need to decide upon vehicle you mean to buy, value, sort of the vehicle, keeping in contemplations your financial plan and unanticipated upkeep costs. Cash Advance

    ReplyDelete

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews