AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Teacher Shirts ROCKS!

Hey everyone!  I know I've been missing from the blogging world for a few months.  Part of it was due to time restraints...my kids are involved in a lot of things...soccer, softball, baseball, 4H--and I wouldn't have it any other way.  But part of me needed to take a break.  Don't get me wrong. I love blogging.  I love connecting.  This school year was a tad difficult as I was trying to figure out a new position. I even wondered what I was doing!  Then, this summer, I received this great shirt....Just something simple.  It had a picture of my blog button and said Teachers pay Teachers on the back.  

I stared at that blog button icon.  First Grade and Fabulous?  What's Fabulous?  I googled the definition just for the sake of argument.  Fabulous is wonderful...extraordinary...amazingly good.  The word fabulous describes teaching as a whole doesn't it?  It describes those little kiddos that do wonderful things...how those little minds just stretch and grow in a year's time!  Yes--it is AMAZINGLY GOOD. 

This one shirt brought me back to realizing that I have a GREAT job!  Thank you TEACHER SHIRTS for this perfect shirt. 

Now I'm trying to decide which shirt I want next.  What do you think?
(Click the link to visit each image)

http://www.teachershirts.com/general/are-you-going-to-make-me-use-my-teacher-voice/DTG-TV
http://www.teachershirts.com/genearl-teaching/teaching-rocks/EMB-TEACHING-ROCKS-GF

http://www.teachershirts.com/reading-library/i-teach-reading-whats-your-superpower/DTG-ITEACH-READ
 These images all link back to Teacher Shirts.  
You can also find custom shirts here:

You can find teacher shirts on social media as well!  Here are their links!


By the way---here's me--in my new shirt!
 (I usually like to hide BEHIND the blog icon, but I'm proud of this little blogging journey!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews